Ekasi Bucks Shuttles provides transportation services with an easy to use Android and iOS Mobile Apps
Use your Ekasi Bucks Shuttles
Mobile App to book for a taxi at any Township across South Africa anytime everyday.
No other transportation platform in South Africa offers our blockchain based Immediate peer to peer payment services.
Using your Ekasi Bucks Digital Tokens, you pay with the click of a button. No Cash!
Get your Ekasi Bucks Digital Tokens Today! Call 081 386 8368
Ekasi Bucks Shuttles drivers are carefully selected to ensure your safety as a passenger.
Our Platform ensures that we know both Our Drivers and Clients registered on the Ekasi Bucks Shuttles Platform.
Every individual driver is certified via the Department of Transport.
We ensure your safety and that of our Transporters with our KYC compliance platforms.
Apply today to become an Ekasi Bucks Shuttles Driver.
What you need to become a driver:
Upload KYC and Vehicle Documents:
South African citizens
Certified copy of ID or Drivers licence
Proof of residence (utility bills, Accounts bills, bank statement with address)
Non South African Citizens
South African Working permit
Certified copy of Passport
A non refundable fee of R1000 is payable upon registration. The registration fee is inclusive of:
Inspection Fees – Upon registration drivers should inform us of the inspection center they wish to do an inspection of their vehicle, this should be done at one of our approved inspection centers and payment will be made from their registration fee directly to the center.
Minimum vehicle requirements
All vehicles need to be in excellent working and physical condition. All vehicles must have:
- Four Doors
- Air conditioning
- A working Radio
All vehicles must be 2013 or Newer.
- A valid South African PrDP
- An Android or iPhone Smartphone with GPS
- A criminal background check that will be performed by Ekasi Bucks Shuttles.
Vehicle Document Requirements
- Vehicle Inspection Report (Complete your vehicle inspection at your nearest Ekasi Bucks Shuttles approved inspection center) – No need for this if the car is brand new.
- Motor vehicle license disc with operator card (double disc) from the Licensing Department.
- Operating License/ Permit from the Department of Transport
- Car and accidental insurance are a compulsory requirement when registering as an Ekasi Bucks Shuttles Driver.
- Transporters are compelled to take out comprehensive Insurance packages with Ekasi Bucks Insurers. This ensures that the life of both drivers and passengers are covered in the event of an accident.
- Ekasi Bucks shuttles works with Ekasi Bucks Insurers to provide comprehensive insurance packages including car and accidental cover so that in the unfortunate event of an accident, the coverage provides passenger accidental insurance-
- This covers compensation for accidental death or serious injury suffered by passengers and drivers while communiting in one of the Ekasi Bucks Shuttles.
EKasi Bucks Shuttles Township Ambassador Programme
Become a Township ambassador and own The rights of the Ekasi Bucks Shuttles Platform in your Township.
The Ekasi Bucks Shuttles Ambassador Programme allows you to have rights to run the platform in the Township you are located in.
With the Ekasi Bucks Shuttles Ambassador Programme you can Become an ambassador at Affordable contractual rates.
Call our Ekasi Bucks Shuttles consultants Today
Find out how you can become the platform Administrator in your Township.
081 452 3366
081 386 8368